«The person and the house are inextricably related: the house reflects the private world of the owner, and the person is as the house in which he lives in».
Welcome to the world, where elegance, respectability and pure taste live.
We offer to Your attention pieces of work of Yuri Moshans’ Art-studio.
From the first years Studio’ activity is oriented to the judges of art and people, loving exclusive.
The features of Studio are:
- Authoring, the refined creative treatments in combination with techniques - woodcarving and varnish carving, marquetry, intarsia, non-ferrous castings, forging, installation of stone and nacre, gold-plating, stained-glass windows, lead to the creation of of the individual and unique articles of furniture art.
- Elegant forms, pure lines, filigree accuracy – these are the main features of our production.
- Noble species of wood - nutwood, pear tree, palisander, teak, apple tree, cherry, lemon, eben tree, redwood etc. – applied by us, have a quality certificate. The supplier is a firm Bohmans (Sweden).
- A smoothness and flowing of three-dimensional forms distinguish our works advantageously, creating Your and only Your interior the design of which becomes collective unevitably.
- The certificate of authenticity, issued by the Studio, guarantees quality of our products, saving traditions of the European handicraftsmen.
Yuri Moshans is a sculptor, woodcarver, the master of the Latvian Chamber of Handicraftsmen (LAK), in the past the Small Guild.
The range of the Master’s work is various:
- Articles of interior (cabinet, mirror, chess, clock, lamp, casket);
- Mural panels (from abstract forms up to compositionally complex works with set of human figures);
- Sculpture (120 – 160 cm);
- The plastic arts of small forms (10-15 cm).
Various styles are used in works: Romance, Gothic, Baroque, Rococo, Classics, Modern.
Presently Master is concerned with creation of furniture of Modern Epoch (Jugendstil, Modern, Art Nouveau, Mackintosh, Sessile) and postmodernism, developing and extending these directions.
2009 - participation in the International exhibition «Home», Kipsala, Riga. 2008 – participation in the International exhibition «Salon de Lucks», Arena, Riga. 2003 – participation in the 6-th International exhibition of furniture, Skonto Hall, Riga. 2002 – participation in the 5-th International exhibition of furniture, Skonto Hall, Riga. 2000 – 2001 – participation in the International competition «The House of Your Dream». 2001 – participation in the Exhibition «Our House», «Kipsala», Riga. 2000 – participation in the 3-rd International exhibition «Furniture, architecture». 1999 – participation in the 2-nd International exhibition of furniture, Skonto Hall, Riga. 1997-2001 – participation in the reconstruction of the Cathedral in Riga / Kiot of Mountain place in Altar parts, Big kiot of the Our Lady / invited by the Excellency of All Latvia Alexander. 1994-1998 – Decoration of the tourist center «Sorja-Morja» /Norway/. 1994 – victory in the competition — design development of the president’s office project at the factory «GOSZNAK» in Moscow. 1992-1994 – participation in the decoration of the tourist center in Lille-Hammer /Norway/. 1990 – participation at the exhibition of the Latvian artists in Amsterdam and Brussels by Culture Society «INTERLATVIJA». 1988-1990 – classes by Igor Vasiljev, professor of the Latvian Academy of Arts. 1973-1980 – study in the studio of artists I. Dobraja and A. Dobrajs.
We hope that our works will not leave you indifferent and will inspire on arrangement of Your living space.
If you are interested in our production, you have other offers or questions,
please, contact us per e-mail: email@example.com